May 20, 2010

Endless Memories

Endless Memories are what you've become
with evey single breath there is one
even the rising of a bright morning sun
brings back flashes of wonders you have done
there in the moon beams quickenings shine
are quick glances back into our loving times
even when clouds have grown cold and gray
pictures of you are here to always stay
when i close my eyes every single night
it still you i see in my dreams light
endless memories you have become
wishing i knew the truth just one
with the setting of the reddening sun
brings to me saddness knowing we are done
looking into that lonely moon beams shine
i'm so sorry for losing all this endless time
even when the rain clouds are an awful gray
loving you were the very best of all my days
endless memories are now just for me
some day soon you'll have these memories too you'll see




 

0 comments:

Post a Comment